Respite Care gives you the peace of mind and security you deserve.
Covenant Living’s Respite Care offers caregivers a safe and secure way to take a break from the responsibility of caring for a loved one. We’re here to help in a welcoming community filled with attention, comfort and care. It’s a friendly place where caregivers can recharge and relax, knowing their loved one is in safe hands.
Assisted Living Respite stays help individuals regain the strength and confidence they need to return to the place they call home. While respite is often thought of as a brief time away from caregiving, did you know that Assisted Living Respite is also an option for a loved one after surgery or hospitalization? Individuals and their families also get a chance to discover if Covenant Living is the right fit for a future long-term stay.
Assisted Living respite customers can enjoy our community amenities, engaging activities, and social connections, along with peace of mind knowing we are here every step to support you. Respite stays are available in traditional Assisted Living. It’s also a great way to experience life here on a trial basis should you desire.
Benefits for Caregivers
Caregivers can replenish and renew their energy. Respite Care provides temporary relief for caregivers who need time away from the demands of daily caregiving. Taking breaks reduces caregiver stress, reduces burnout and enhances the patient’s recovery and overall well-being. Assisted Living Respite Care offers a welcome change from the stresses and strains of worrying about a loved one. Caregivers get the peace of mind they deserve, knowing that their loved one is being taken care of in a warm and welcoming environment that provides emotional and social support, while giving them a much needed break.
Benefits for Customers
After a hospital stay or procedure, Respite Care can be a great way to speed up your recovery and help you get back to the place you call home. People often need extra support and resources when planning for a transition to another level of care or back home. Assisted Living Respite Care can help with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, and eating as well as therapy services to help you regain strength and mobility.
Why Choose Covenant Living?
Respite stays offer a wide range of amenities, activities and opportunities for socializing with others who share your interests. You also get personalized care, delicious meals, entertaining friends and all the advantages of a thriving community. With the right level of care in place, residents are free to enjoy a life well lived.
Keep in mind that you do not have to be a current resident of a Covenant community to benefit from an Assisted Living respite stay. Even though Respite Care is temporary, it can make a big difference in your recovery journey. Please call (877) 395-4851 to learn how you can feel more comfortable and secure.
Assisted Living Respite at Covenant is a perfect solution when:
- You need more time to regain your strength from a recent illness or surgery. You’ll feel more confident when returning to the place you call home.
- Considering a long-term move to Assisted Living. Respite Care lets you receive quality care from a name you trust while enjoying a continuum of care, campus amenities, fine cuisine, engaging events, and enhanced social opportunities.
- You need help to navigate a recent diagnosis or new treatment and need extra support while you get acclimated.
- Hiring in-home caregivers isn’t financially feasible or you’d prefer an environment that offers more choice and autonomy.
- Your current caregiver or support person will be on vacation or otherwise unavailable to assist you.
- You’re scheduled for a rehab stay in a Skilled Nursing facility and would like to schedule a Respite stay post-discharge to enhance your recovery and assure your safety.
- You’ve recently been discharged from the hospital or a Skilled Nursing facility.
Assisted Living Respite includes:
- Attractive daily discounted rates
- Fully furnished suites with all the comforts of home
- Level One Care and Services
- Light housekeeping and basic utilities
- Social and recreational opportunities
- 24-hour care you can count on
- Three chef-prepared meals a day
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our senior community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above.