We provide the highest level of care and comfort.
For those who require Skilled Nursing services, Covenant Living of Turlock offers far more than care. We endeavor to fulfill the lives of our residents by ensuring that they maintain the highest levels of health for mind, body and spirit.
- Long-term care
- Respite care
- Hospice care
- State-of-the-art nursing care available 24 hours a day
- IV therapy
- Diabetes management
- Pain management
- Discharge planning
- Rehabilitative therapies, including physical, occupational and speech
- Pharmaceutical services
- Wheelchair-accessible transportation
- Feeding tubes, oxygen and wound care
- Private rooms
- Semi-private rooms
- Three meals daily with entrée selection
- Dietician consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
- Dining assistance
Are you struggling to care for an aging loved one? Check out some tips to prevent burnout by downloading our resources here!
As a current member of our retirement community you have the benefit of our Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Home Health Care or short-term Rehabilitation services. In our short-term Rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.